Quality Assurance & Production Supervisor (5-10 Yrs) APPLY NOW
• Managing the plant operations for the various products with safety, quality, productivity, meeting budget and delivery standards and driving manufacturing excellence activities, TQM.
• Complete knowledge on production processes and best practices
• Interacting with the Ops manager, marketing & commercial functions to update on the production activities (planned vs. actual).
• Carrying out research for the betterment of quality.
• Monitoring the packaging of products based on the SOPs
• Monitoring the availability of manpower and raw material, packing material in the plant.
• Assisting driving cost improvement initiatives to ensure successful implementation of TQM initiatives to ensure optimal levels of manpower/machinery utilisation at minimum costs.
• Engaging with team members to motivate and foster teamwork, understand and address concerns and provide a collaborative environment for them.