Performance Marketing Specialist (8-15 yrs) APPLY NOW
We are looking for competent performance marketing specialists to lead in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will need to possess the knowledge to creatively handle various online marketing tools like websites, social media, email marketing and online advertising. The exceptional Digital Marketing Manager should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, set KPIs for digital objectives and define key metrics against them to drive highly effective digital campaigns with enhanced user experience.
● To lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans in order to reach targeted audience with required traffic or subscriber targets aligned with business goals
● Responsible & hands on campaign executions, working closely with all product owners and other collaborating departments to ensure brand consistency
● Manage and measure the social media strategy & activations
● Ensure all data, ROI from marketing campaigns are clearly analysed and reported.
● Creation of digital content such as websites, social media posts, email marketing and display advertising.
● Manage end-to-end digital projects such as campaign microsites, email delivery and programmatic advertising.
● Be actively involved in SEO efforts
● Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase user retention.
Extensive and deep experience in running Facebook Ads & Google Ads is a MUST