Performance Marketing Specialist (4-7 yrs) APPLY NOW
- Design and oversee all aspects of our paid media campaigns
- Develop, monitor and optimise campaign budgets.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Run e-Commerce campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, google and Digital Marketing programs across platforms, advertising and native content formats.
- Make brand digitally discoverable with combined weaponry of Campaign Objective Analysis, Platform-wise Strategy Planning, Campaign Designing & Optimisation and appropriate Keyword Selection.
- Deep-dive into consumer mapping and drive the optimal media mix by allocating budgets across performance platforms like Google, Social Media YouTube, Programmatic Buying Platforms.
- Optimise all digital assets and drive generation of relevant traffic.
- Research campaign issues, creating and executing action plans based off findings in order to effectively concentrate on ROI.
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset.
- Critical and in-depth analysis of third party analytics and campaign management tools Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager , Facebook Pixel, Tableau, Search Ad 360 etc to measure and analyse the campaign impact and provide actionable insights. etc.
- Own the ideation, conceptualisation & execution for email marketing campaigns in an orchestrated fashion.
- Proven experience of 4-7 years managing e-commerce campaigns.
- Excellent hands on experience with paid advertising channels like Facebook Ads, Instagram ads, Google Display ads, Search Ads, YouTube Ads,
- You have a deep understanding of Google ads and Google Analytics.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Passion & hustle to take on & solve problems.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute as opposed to creating strategies.
About Rage Coffee
Swmabhan Commerce Private Limited, parent company of Rage Coffee, is an FMCG company that manufactures, markets & distributes innovative coffee products. The first product in the market is a proprietary small batch crystallised coffee that is infused with 6 plant based vitamins which synergistically work with caffeine bringing in a "distinctive kick" that feels & tastes like freshly grounded coffee. The company has created craft coffee that is instantly consumable, affordable - ready to mix - and is convenient to carry in tube shots. Rage Coffee products are also US FDA, FSSAI, ISO registered and manufactured at a GMP compliant facility.