Customer Happiness Specialist (5-12 YRS) APPLY NOW
- You’ll answer support phone calls, chat messages, and email tickets.
- You'll build processes to streamline and automate customer support as much as possible
- You'll lead your team of customer success managers
- You’ll make sure each and every customer is happy before and after their purchase
- You'll guide consumers to make right choices
- You’ll regularly identify areas of improvement in customer education based on communication with customers, and participate in writing excellent help documentation.
- You’ll work with operations team to report customer feedback and help regularly update the on-ground processes and product quality
- Exceptional communicator. You find innovative ways to explain complex concepts in an elegant way.
- Customer-obsessed. You only hang your hat up when customers get what they came for, and you’ll run through brick walls to make that happen.
- Growth mindset. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- Proactive. You see challenges before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- Structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don’t stop because something is “good enough”
- Experience in customer support role is MUST
- Fluent in English
ABOUT RAGE COFFEE
Swmabhan Commerce Private Limited, parent company of Rage Coffee, is an FMCG company that manufactures, markets & distributes innovative coffee products. The first product in the market is a proprietary small batch crystallised coffee that is infused with 6 plant based vitamins which synergistically work with caffeine bringing in a "distinctive kick" that feels & tastes like freshly grounded coffee. The company has created craft coffee that is instantly consumable, affordable - ready to mix - and is convenient to carry in tube shots. Rage Coffee products are also US FDA, FSSAI, ISO registered and manufactured at a GMP compliant facility.