For more than 50 years now, people from across the globe have been celebrating Earth Day annually on the 22nd of April. We have to take this opportunity to come together and engage in public dialogue, spread awareness about the environment, and take responsible actions to make positive and sustainable changes to protect the earth that we all live on.
The idea of Earth Day dates back to 1970.
It has been instrumental in providing a voice to the emerging environmental consciousness, and putting environmental concerns in everyday conversations.
Earth Day 2022 marks the 52nd anniversary of this day.
Changing the world is tough but recent expert reports like the IPCC have been pointing in the direction of urgent action. As a brand we have to shoulder the very real challenge ahead of us. We are approaching sustainability from a wide perspective of business, including packaging and sourcing. Being 100% sustainable will require its own course and time, but we are heading in that direction and we aim to be sustainable in the present and the future.
A glimpse into how we have approached sustainability so far:
- Our flavoured instant coffee that gives you the desired caffeine kick and keeps you charged all day, is completely plant based, it is infused with 6 plant based Vitamins and comes in glass jars that have metal caps. Glass is sustainable and 100 percent endlessly recyclable and also helps mitigate climate change.
- Our coasters that add a fun and quirky touch to your coffee corner, are made from cork material, which is completely biodegradable and can be easily recycled without producing any toxic residues.
- Our Cold Brew bags, are 100 percent natural and biodegradable and are made using easily compostable corn fibre mesh. They come in tin boxes, they can be upcycled and used as storage boxes and more.
To know more about our journey towards recycling, repurposing and being sustainable, and how you as our customers can do your bit to upcycle and promote sustainability.
Check out our take on reusing our packaging:
- Here is how we created a sanitizer holder using our liquid coffee glass bottles: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cajup8lApEQ/
- A quick fix for your aesthetic cookie jar troubles. Here’s how you could create your own personal one using the cold brew bags tin jar: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZGp_HBoLcZ/
- Add a fun Jaipuria twist to your beautiful homes using our combo gift packaging: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcU8zi-A-YR/