Senior Business Analyst (6-10 Yrs) APPLY NOW
Mandatory Preference : Graduate / Post Graduate from reputed college
Role & Responsibilities
• Use business data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest areas and methods of improving operations. Implements and oversees the analytical approaches and methodologies.
• Work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
• Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organisation
• Identify business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
• Design, run and measure experiments to test business hypotheses
• Expedite root cause analyses/insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/self-serve platforms
• Work with Business, Product and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness
• Monitor and forecast key business metrics across departments regularly
• Conduct regular planning and reviews key performance metrics and aid in benefitting from change
• Generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
• Budgeting, forecasting, Planning monitoring, Variance analysis and reporting.