Manager HORECA Sales (5-7 Years) APPLY NOW
- Develop HORECA channel for entire range of products in designated geography.
- Work with relevant distributors, chefs, consultants/cafes to generate product orders.
- Researching and identifying new sales opportunities for HORECA and similar channels across geography.
- Ensure management of existing accounts with regular intervention on billings to enhance sales growths.
- Ensure timely submission of required data/reports and maintenance of accurate records, statistics and database of account information.
- Handling email communications and B2B queries on new business development.
- Ensuring availability of products through timely forecasting and interaction with cross functional departments.
Key Skills Required
- Ability to interact with chefs, Café operations, cloud kitchens etc. and relevant
- stake holders to develop and incorporate the range of products in their menus and offerings.
- Requirements: Must have experience in FMCG industry in HORECA Sales.
- Experience in Syrups, food additives business is an added advantage.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills with fluency in English.
- Analytical ability to identify opportunities for NPD, cross checking competitor activity and propose strategy for the company and get that strategy implemented.
ABOUT RAGE COFFEE
Swmabhan Commerce Private Limited, parent company of Rage Coffee, is an FMCG company that manufactures, markets & distributes innovative coffee products. The first product in the market is a proprietary small batch crystallised coffee that is infused with 6 plant based vitamins which synergistically work with caffeine bringing in a "distinctive kick" that feels & tastes like freshly grounded coffee. The company has created craft coffee that is instantly consumable, affordable - ready to mix - and is convenient to carry in tube shots. Rage Coffee products are also US FDA, FSSAI, ISO registered and manufactured at a GMP compliant facility.