Assistant Manager - Production Planning and Scheduling (4-6 Yrs) APPLY NOW
Duties/ Roles Responsibilities
• Should handle tasks pertaining to production, planning and supply.
• Implementation of plans to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets and manufacturing.
• Preparing and maintaining entire production-related reports and timely submission.
• Able to implement effective techniques to bring efficiency in operation to improve the quality of the product.
• Undertaking resource planning for optimising manpower and machine utilisation.
• Handle various processes/applications and recommend process modification.